Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Instagram

Has it really been over 2 months since my last Instagram dump?  Wow, we've been busy!!!

I went down to run on the treadmill one Saturday morning.  Evan warned me it might be a little warm because Carter had the fireplace on while he was playing Wii.  I had no idea what I was in for:

Ryan got into trouble before I got up on a Saturday.  As a result, he had a little writing to do:

I moved offices from City Center (downtown Minneapolis) to TNC (Brooklyn Park).  We packed 41 boxes before I left on vacation and we ended up with many more than that!  The move was seamless and we were settled into our new, gorgeous facility within a week.

Boys and I had dinner at Texas Roadhouse one evening after Carter's speech:

The boys at Blaine Bengals football camp:

Carter and his friends, Charlie and Luke, racing wheeled creations on their class field trip:

Ryan at the school carnival, after he won a game he was playing:

The donations that came out of the master closet and the toy room when I spring cleaned (21 bags total):

Bullseye came to visit us at TNC:

Carter's birthday - Dad had lunch with us, Grandpa and Grandma were the guest readers in Carter's classroom, and we stopped for ice cream on the way to Ryan's soccer game:

After Ryan's soccer game, Carter celebrated as the birthday boy at Buffalo Wild Wings, with a strobe light and happy birthday song on the loudspeakers:

Beef stew in the crock pot on a cold, damp spring day:

Ryan's allergy testing (he was negative on every single one):

One busy Saturday - 4 miles on the treadmill and 7 hours of yard work.  I've never surpassed 20,000 steps since I've gotten my Fitbit Force!

Carter donated his bike for kids in need at church on Sunday:

Evan had spinal surgery yesterday at Unity.  The boys came to visit him and try to cheer him up.  Carter was so sweet and wanted to sleep right next to Evan all night.  He also said it was hard not to cry seeing Dad like that.  :(

Today I'm thankful for Evan's successful surgery and everyone that pulled together to help me out this week.  THANK YOU! :)

1 comment:

The Rissells said...

How scary about Evan's surgery! Hope it was successful! You are such a great wife & mom.