Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter from the Mackeys!

We had a great Easter weekend.  We started by coloring Easter eggs on Saturday evening, hunting for Easter baskets and eggs on Sunday morning that the Easter Bunny had hidden, attending an early church service, and then spending the day at my Aunt and Uncle's on the Farm.  It was a great time with family - the kids really enjoy that time with their cousins!  My Aunt does a great job hosting - I am so impressed with how she whips up a meal for 20 of us without breaking a sweat.  It's always delicious and goes off without a hitch.

Coloring Easter eggs:







With their finished eggs:

Easter morning, with their baskets:


Evan and his boys:


Me and the boys:

I don't know what I was doing with my left arm, but I clearly look like I am trying to contort into some strange position:


Carter's turn with the camera:

Our group at Auntie and Uncle Rich's:

The kids heading out on the farm for their Easter egg hunt:



Carter with his stash:

Goofball:

Opening his birthday gifts from Auntie and Uncle Rich:

Cupcakes with his cousins:

Singing Happy Birthday to Carter:


No comments: