Monday, May 4, 2009

Dirt Bike

Ryan has been begging for his dirt bike since we have been outside this spring. Tonight Evan finally got the training wheels on it for him. He and I took a couple of trips around the house slowly for him to get used to the bike. After that, he was off. The initial time he hit the gas, he went straight for the garage wall. Once he got accustomed to steering, operating the gas, and just the driving aspect as a whole, he did well. That doesn't mean he didn't tip (yes, even with training wheels). He hit my large pond rock in back and rolled it. Good thing the child has no fear. He jumped back on and took off. Sometimes I love that attitude, but as a Mom, sometimes it scares me to death!































3 comments:

Michelle said...

I had no idea there was such a thing as training wheels for a dirt bike! Ryan looks like one proud little boy!

Unknown said...

This morning Ryan had Grace and I play a guessing game. He asked, "What is yellow, has two training wheels, and the numbers 1-6?" I should have read your blog earlier! :)

Bethany said...

What a brave, fearless boy!! Way to go Ryan!