Saturday, January 8, 2011

Local Rink

We headed with the neighbors to a local rink today to play around on the ice.  I brought my skates and pulled the kids around on the saucers and also helped Ryan when he needed help.  It didn't take long and he said "I don't need you to help me anymore - I want to do it myself"...and he did!  He still stumbles and falls a lot, but he is learning and I am so happy for him.  It was a cold day today - the windchills were -9* during lessons and probably about the same when we were at the rink, but the kids never feel the cold like we do as adults!  They could have stayed all day!


Aaron taking a turn pulling Zach - I think after I pulled the boys, he pulled Zach around almost the entire time we were there!

They wanted to make an X with their sticks!

Best of buds! (notice Ryan's missing tooth from earlier this week):


No comments: