Friday, May 14, 2010

Jewelry

I had one more 'rush' order this week and then the rest that I am working on in between other things. I love trying new things and when people ask for something 'different'. I found this pink heart mother of pearl stone upon request this week as well as the new silver style zipper pulls - in both rectangle and heart shapes. Fun!




I love this style for a little girl:

I had a request for butterflies - this is for a friend that lost twin boys prior to having Dylan and Emily - the butterflies represent her twins:

This is for a wife that is expecting a new baby 'any day now'. How exciting!
For my neighbor, who just had her little girl about a month ago:
And for my coworker... Ryan told me when I finished this one "Oh, Mommy, I love it - the lumpy one is my favorite!" :)

No comments: